1. All items remain the property of Benches Direct until paid for in full.
2. All items under warranty will be collected, repaired and returned at no cost.
3. All items purchased with a 50% deposit must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
4. Items delivered must be inspected and signed for on delivery to confirm all is in order and in good condition. No claims are permitted thereafter.
5. Proof of payment must be provided to the driver prior to offloading the items. Cash, Cleared Cheque or proof of EFT is acceptable.
6. Benches Direct is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury to property or person upon delivery. The Staff of Benches Direct are not legally allowed to park their vehicle or carry any benches on to the recipient property. Permission must be granted at owner’s risk.
7. Any orders placed have a cool off period of 5 days by law. After that period it is binding and the deposit will be nonrefundable.
8. Any goods not collected or delivered as arranged after 14 days will be sold to defray costs.
9. At Benches Direct Lay-Byes can be accommodated.